Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Family Home Evening: Heavenly Father Has a Plan for Me







We decided to follow the Nursery Manual for Family Home Evening. This week the lesson was on how Heavenly Father has a plan for us. I really love the Nursery Manual but it is a little young for the older boys, obviously since it is for Nursery children. Anyway, we usually go off of the manual and and then add an activity or something for the older boys. This week we drew a blue print or plan for the boys and then Mike helped them build a house out of marshmallows and pretzels. The pictures are a little out of order but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

I love the idea of using the nursery book for a fhe guide. I might steal that from you. I had fun today. Thanks for inviting me.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Kristi, thanks for coming! We will get together again. We were thinking about doing some kind of cooking club or something like that. I don't know if you would be interested or not but you could come just to hang out if you want.